Macdonald & Company are working with an Independent, Multi-Disciplined Property Consultancy who are looking for a Development Surveyor to be based in their Milton Keynes office. The firm acts on behalf of Developers, Private & Public Companies, Local & Regional Authorities and Private Clients. They are a partnership that provide detailed property advice throughout the South East regions and are a well-respected and highly thought of company to work with and for.
The Development Surveyor role will sit in the Planning & Development team and will work with their other Chartered Surveyors and Town Planners, providing advice on numerous issues such as; land use appraisals, planning applications, feasibility studies, enforcement notices and preparing planning appeals. The team work with the client to cater from everything from funding and design through to construction and occupation, this is an exciting role to get involved in Resi/Mixed-use schemes across the South East. The Role:
- Undertaking development and financial appraisals of resi/mixed-use development sites
- Assisting in providing strategic advice on different forms of delivery structures including development agreements and joint ventures
- Liaising with Private Landlords, Developers and Local Authorities
- Valuing proposed schemes for both private and affordable tenure housing, as well as commercial space
- Liaising with internal and external consultants across project teams to deliver results
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience within viability and ideally some valuations work
- Strong property understanding across the wider sector, including planning
- Experience of advising upon the delivery of high-profile, major mixed-use development projects from conception through to delivery
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic consultancy on some amazing projects. For more information, please apply or get in touch with Calum Moylan on 0207 318 5880.