Our client is a progressive and innovative SME that welcomes and embraces new ideas. Their aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors. They offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
They are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to join our property consultancy, based in our Leeds office.
The successful candidate will be working with our dynamic team on a variety of projects and the role will involve:
* Providing building surveying services of various kinds, including defect investigations, condition surveys, planned maintenance surveys and schedules of condition associated with party wall matters, dilapidations and insurance valuations
* Assisting and leading on the design of projects including a mixture of refurbishment and some new build projects
* Full duties as contract administrator and financial project management of small to medium sized schemes
* Client management and business development
* Strong previous Building Surveying experience
* Professional experience in the public, educational and commercial sectors
* Full membership of RICS or equivalent level of experience
* First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Strong user of Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project and NBS
* A strong personal desire for continuous improvement and career progression
For further information on this role please contact Claire Pattison on 07715 104398.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.