- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Up to £35,000 + bonus + APC + progression + flexible working + family friendly
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Chelmsford, Essex
This friendly and relaxed Chartered Building Surveying Practice is offering an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor a friendly environment in which to complete their APC with a wide range of work across projects and professional instructions in a variety of different industry sectors.
With project values up to £3million, their work ranges from large and meium sized education projects to commercial and residential projects of all sizes. They also cover a range of professional services, ensuring you exposure to all the work required for your APC, e.g. party wall, building surveys, schedules of condition, design work etc.
They operate a friendly working environment where staff manage their own time, without clock watching. They are happy to offer flexible working hours and they truly believe in supporting their staff through training and support.
Growing the practice organically, they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Building Surveyor to their new purpose built offices in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Graduate or Assistant Building Surveyor, qualified with a RICS accredited degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year's practical experience
- Practical experience within the residential or commercial sector ideally. Education experience would be a bonus
- Experience with CA/PM of projects
- Experience with AutoCAD and ideally REVIT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Roles will depend on your level of experience with suitable training offered depending on your current level of ability
- Contract administration and project management on projects of varying sizes
- Professional work including Surveys, Party Wall, Schedules of condition etc
Salary & Package:
- Up to £35,000 depending on skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Full APC support
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Family friendly
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: -
Call Roger Dunning - 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning - email@example.com
Or apply below