An independent property Construction Consultancy, widely recognised for their commitment to innovation, new initiatives and professional approach are seeking an experienced Associate Project Manager.
The Associate Project Manager would need to be well versed in the management and running of projects to open the path towards directorship in the near future.
The Associate Project Manager's Role
This is a highly rewarding Associate Project Manager role is delivering and developing the project consultancy in their London office, providing high calibre fast paced project management and employer's agent services to high-end commercial clients.
The primary role for the successful Associate Project Manager will be to service the current workload, including investor led refurbishment and schemes across commercial office, residential, retail and industrial sectors.
Associate Project Manager Requirements
- RICS accredited degree
- Contract Administration or Employer's Agent Role
- Diverse build sector experience
- Client facing, proactive attitude
- Good working knowledge of key JCT contracts
- £60,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Mobile phone & laptop to support flexible working
- Private Health Care
- Personal Accident cover
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan and company pension scheme
- Sponsorship for professional subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration