I am currently recruiting for a Senior Development Surveyor for a Local Authority. This is a permanent position, for someone looking to join a well established, ambitious team.
The developments are wide ranging commercial developments. You will work as part of a medium and well resourced team.
My client is a Local Authority based in the South West.
The typical responsibilities the Senior Development Surveyor will have include:
- Assist with the delivery of the Council's regeneration plans
- Identify opportunities for development, and undertake options appraisals for development, disposal and or acquisitions.
- Prepare reports recommending the above.
- Undertaking valuations and appraisals on a case by case basis.
- Negotiate disposals and acquisitions in support of Council strategies.
- Provide professional services under contract for other authorities
The successful Senior Development Surveyor candidate:
- Must be be chartered
- Be able to look up and see the opportunities developments could realise within the portfolio
- Have a passionate for development
- Have experience of doing development work
- Have either worked for or worked in collaboration with / acted on behalf of a public sector client
- Be able to get to Wolverhampton as and when required to meet Developers
- Be able to work effectively independently and be solution and not process orientated
The offer to the candidate is:
- a permanent role with one of the countries most ambitious local authorities
- Be trained by some of the best development managers in the South West
- Work on some really interesting projects
- An agile working model.
- Receive a very competitive salary, subject to your level of experience.