Senior Building Surveyor
Project/Professional Split - Commercial
£45,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance + Healthcare allowance
A multi-award-winning property and construction consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding West London based Building Surveying team.
This opportunity is ideal for a forward-thinking, client-facing Senior Building Surveyor looking for flexibility whilst working on a broad remit a broad range of projects covering the wider commercial property sector.
You will be joining an innovative and progressive consultancy who massively 'stand out from the crowd' when it comes to valuing and appreciating their employees and will be given the opportunity to carry out a vast array of building surveying competencies both pre and post contract including feasibility studies and contract administration.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Client-facing and confident working with key clients & external stakeholders
- Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Demonstrable experience leading on projects and carrying out schedules of dilapidations on a range of commercial assets
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Car/travel allowance
- Healthcare allowance
- Long-term flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Healthcare allowance and subsidised gym membership
- A friendly, sociable and creative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / Building Surveyor / Contract Administration / JCT / Dilapidations / West London