Opportunities available nationwide!
If you are an AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified Surveyor then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for qualified Surveyors to join our award winning team covering various locations across the United Kingdom
Countrywide Surveying Services are one of the UK`s largest and most trusted suppliers of residential surveys and valuations with over 450 in-house RICS qualified Surveyors. We are people focused business which is run by experienced Surveyors who are all passionate about our people and our customers.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and as our business continues to lead the way in technological advances, there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Our business is based on strong contractual relationships with the UK’s premier mortgage lenders, giving us guaranteed volumes of quality work and manageable post code footprints.
By using our industry leading technology, you will carry out Mortgage Valuations, Homebuyers Reports and Condition Reports on a wide range of residential property types and styles. This is a permanent position which is based from home and both full-time and part-time applicants can be considered.
- First point of call in the risk assessment of properties for secured lending purposes.
- To provide survey and valuation advice directly to the buying public.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions on whether or not a property is suitable for purchase and/or mortgage purposes.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced Chartered or Associate member of the RICS
- RICS Registered Valuer (VRS)
- A proven claims free track record.
- Methodical and professional approach towards the role.
- Ability to display company values and attitudes, particularly in relation to quality and customer service
- Full and valid driving licence
What We Can Offer You:
Attractive remuneration package including -
- Competitive basic salary alongside market leading open and transparent commission scheme.
- Free choice of company car or cash alternative
- Stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions
- Excellent opportunities for Surveyors wishing to develop their career as residential specialists within a RICS regulated business.
- Unrivalled support for your professional and personal development.
- Access to our award winning benefits including our `Under One Roof Scheme` offering discounts on all things property related and many more
If you are a RICS qualified Residential Surveyor with a keen eye for risk and looking to utilise your experience in lender Valuations and Homebuyer Reports then we would love to hear from you!