A UK based International consultancy that covers 20 European countries and all major US markets, including over 40 of the FTSE100 is seeking a highly experienced Commercial Valuation Surveyor.
The consultancies core values are based on trust and integrity, respect friendliness and excellence. The successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor will work across all the above territories and display the attributes of said core values.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Carry out valuation calculations
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership (after probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying