Trainee Residential Surveyors
As one of the UK`s largest and most trusted suppliers of residential surveys and valuations, we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our fully supported Trainee Surveyor Academy in May 2021.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our successful Surveying Services team at a time where our business is thriving.
About the role
Using our industry leading technology, you will be required to undertake mortgage valuations, home buyer inspections and condition reports on a wide range of residential property types and styles. This is a technical surveying role which will predominately be based from home but we will provide you with the necessary tools, mentorship and guidance to support you through your journey to becoming AssocRICS qualified.
Once you are qualified, you will then form part of an area team of Residential Surveyors and will join over 200 colleagues who have successfully completed our training programme to becoming AssocRICS fee earners within the industry.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in the risk assessment of market suitable properties for secured lending purposes.
- Assist in the provision of survey and valuation advice directly to the buying public via our Home Surveys operation.
- Contributions to the provision of professional services advice to help our clients make informed decisions on whether or not a property is suitable for purchase and mortgage purposes.
In order to meet eligibility criteria, you must have at least one of the following:
- You will hold an RICS accredited degree/MSC plus a minimum of 1 years of property related experience
- At least 2 years of relevant property experience and a relevant higher / advanced / foundation qualification
- Eligibility for direct entry to AssocRICS submission by experience which is a minimum 4 years property related experience
In addition to this, you will also require the following skills:
- A proven track record in the delivery of an exceptional customer service experience
- A methodical and professional approach towards the role, your peers and the customer
- Computer literate and a competent user of modern technology
- A keen eye for detail and risk
Countrywide Surveying Services are one of the largest employers of Residential Surveyors and RICS registered valuers in the UK. We have around 500 Fellows, Members and Associates of RICS who provide a range of surveying and valuation services to mortgage lenders and the buying public.
What we can offer you
We offer full induction training as well as support for your ongoing development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives. It`s all about making sure you get the satisfaction you need to be at your best.
In addition to this, we also offer the following:
- Excellent opportunities for Trainee Surveyors wishing to develop their career as residential specialists within a RICS regulated business
- Competitive salary with full benefits package including company car or cash allowance
- Unrivalled support for your professional and personal development
- Full support with training and the AssocRICS submission process
Why join us?
At Countrywide, our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don`t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, they`re all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we`re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.