Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the in house projects team of a West Midlands based university.
Our client is a West Midlands based University.
The post holder will be managing single/multiple projects on behalf of the University that involve:-
- a new build,
- acquisition of land or property,
- lease of property,
- the refurbishment of an existing building
- the purchase of a new piece of equipment.
The Senior Project Manager will be managing the delivery of projects with a value of up to £25m and will be responsible for these from inception to completion. This will involve managing both in house staff, consultants and contractors to ensure that these projects are delivered both on time and on budget.
To be considered for this role, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a degree in a built environment subject area
- Hold a Project Management qualification and a professional membership such as MRICS, MCIOB etc
- Hold a NEBOSH qualification
- Be able to attend campus a minimum of 3 days a week
A salary of £50,000 - £55,000 is on offer as well as the competitive benefits associated with university employment which include a generous pension package and generous holiday allowance.