Macdonald & Company are currently working on an Acquisitions Analyst position role paying up to £35,000 per annum.
Our client is a start-up property company who acquires social and affordable housing aspects of South East based developments. Their current portfolio is made up of circa 4,000 units with plans to double their construction pipeline. Our client’s ambitious plans include growing this figure substantially over the coming years approaching 30,000 units. They are seeking a driven and ambitious analyst to help them to achieve this target.
The successful candidate will support on various schemes across the UK (with the greatest focus in the South East) and hold responsibility for assisting deal sourcing and securing Heads of Terms to report into senior team members.
Key duties include:
- Identifying potential investment acquisition opportunities across the UK and completing investment appraisals
- Assisting financial modelling, market reviews, appraisals, and cashflow models for each investment opportunity
- Prepare literature and further materials as required for use within and external to the organisation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish needs and requirements
Our client is looking for;
- A candidate with an interest in real estate with an aptitude to learn
- An ability to work proactively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priority cases
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to think analytically and communicate confidently
- High level computer literacy specifically in Excel
Should you wish to learn more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch with Joseph Corcoran on E: email@example.com or T: 0207 318 5856