A leading West End consultancy are looking to recruit a Valuations Surveyor to value all types of residential and commercial property within the Central and Greater London area. Valuations will be carried out for secured lending, accounts, tax, expert, matrimonial and acquisition purposes. You will join as part of the professional team and where needed also be involved in some Landlord & Tenant work, including, but not limited to, lease renewals and rent reviews.The Role:
- Conduct Portfolio and Red Book Valuations
- Business Generation and client facing business activity will be a requirement as well as cross-selling, and lead to promotion opportunities within the business.
- You will be involved and be responsible for Fee and Cost Management quoting for work and ensuring that all fees and other costs are monitored and processed in a timely manner.
- Undertake existing instructions, maintaining client relationships, keeping them updated on reports and developing new business
- Knowledge of changes and developments in professional and ancillary areas and to take steps to expand knowledge
- Hitting personal billing targets and being aware of the departments overall budget
- Occasionally get involved in Landlord & Tenant professional work
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Knowledge of Red Book Valuations
- Experience of negotiating and conducting them effectively
- Full and valid UK driving licence
Despite the challenges that COVID has brought, my client is continuing to grow and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them during an exciting time within the business. For more information please apply or contact Calum Moylan on 0207 318 5880.