Technical Due-Diligence Director
Signing-On Incentive + Industry-Leading Bonus Scheme
Clients: Leading Wealth Funds, Investors and Financial Institutions
I'm newly partnered with a market-leading Property Consultancy seeking a TDD Director to join their forward-thinking expansive team.
Offering an incredibly rare opportunity to join a pioneering team winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after assets whilst offering high-level, technical TDD advice to an enviable client portfolio comprised of leading wealth funds, investors and financial institutions.
An opportunity that has arisen due to organic growth, you will be given full support and a structure to grow and develop both individually, and as a team vocal point whilst expanding this specialist service line focused towards London based Commercial transactions.
The Successful Technical Due-Diligence Director?
- MRICS qualified (Building Surveying pathway)
- Experience delivering high level TDD advice on a wide range of commercial assets
- Client-facing with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
- Confident working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Salary: dependent on experience
- Industry-leading bonus scheme
- Signing on incentive
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private medical care
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
TDD / Building Surveying / MRICS / Building Surveyor / Technical Due-Diligence / Dilapidations / London / Commercial / Director