£300 per day | Building Surveyor | East Kent | Interim Contract
£300 per day
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in East Kent.
Are you qualified Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor background working with the public sector? Are you looking for a Building Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- £300 per day.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Our client is a Local Authority working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Building Surveyor with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across East Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Building Surveying background in Fire Safety, Building Safety and updated regulations.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.