A specialist residential, building consultancy in London are seeking an adaptable, Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will predominantly carry out a traditional cost management function, acting as the lead Quantity Surveyor on a number of big residential projects; upwards of £50m.
You will also act as a Project Manager / Employer's Agent on smaller schemes and support the Directors in managing the Quantity Surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A successful track record of delivering projects as the lead QS
- Ideally MRICS
- Comfortable acting as a PM, or EA when necessary
- Residential project experience would be a plus
- Team player
- Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
- £50,000 - £65,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Social and charity events
- Professional subscription fee
- Mobile and laptop
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Employers Agent / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor