A highly respected, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is interested in undertaking additional Project Management/Employers Agent roles.
Joining a diverse and talented, Quantity Surveying team in West London, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of residential projects including joint venture and developer works valuing up to £100m.
This opportunity offers the chance to expand your Quantity Surveying skill set, join a stable consultancy who remained stable throughout the pandemic, and an environment that encourages progression and development.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- Minimum of 3 years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Working towards MRICS, if not completed already
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Project Management or Employer's Agent exposure
- Well spoken and hard working
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Pension contribution
- Life cover
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas period off
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- APC training and career development
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Project Manager / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent