Senior Building Surveyor
Prime/Listed Residential Focus (50,000 - £60,000)
Forward-Thinking Private Practice - City of London
An award-winning, Chancery Lane based private practice are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their organically expanding team and work alongside some of London's most exclusive residential and listed real estate.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse range of projects, ranging in sectors from Heritage/Conservation, Commercial & Private Residential and join one of the capitals most diverse, forward-thinking private practices.
Offering the full range building surveying services including façade remediation, PPM & lease advice, this opportunity is perfectly suited to an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor, looking to become more of an integral part of an expansive private practice.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- Experience working in a client-facing Building Surveying role
- Management/team leader experience - preferred
- Private Residential Building Surveying exposure - preferred
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Performance based bonus
- Uncapped career development
- Long-term equity potential
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (+1 additional day per year capped at 30 days)
- Private medical care
- Enhanced contributory pension
- RICS subscriptions
- Additional benefits
#buildingsurveying #RICS #buildingsurveyor #charteredbuildingsurveyor #brandonjames
To find out more, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.