An incredible opportunity has come up with one of the UK's leading F&B Occupiers. The business is looking for a Regional Acquisitions Manager to focus on the South East of England, identifying new sites, locations and opportunities, as they look to rapidly and aggressively grow in the coming years.
They have bold ambitions, and this role will require somebody that is commercially astute to manage the new store strategy. As well as being able to join a market leader in their sector, the role will also offer lots of autonomy and flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. About the Role:
- Work with the Property Team and external consultants to analyse key factors for store success in a targeted area
- Identify and Acquire new sites for re-development
- Liaise with the Development/Project delivery and Design teams
- Develop key landlord relationships
- Form and maintain an effective network of Real Estate professionals
- Manage the acquisitions process from inception through to completion
- Ideally MRICS Qualified with 3 Years PQE
- Have experience in Multi-site store acquisitions/roll out programmes
- Retailer and/or Landlord/Agent experience
- Have Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of In/Out of Town Retail is essential, with Drive-Thru knowledge being a bonus
There is a competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, and package on offer, please apply to find out more.