A Graduate Surveyor is wanted to work in a UK based firm of Chartered Surveyors and property consultants. Based out of London my client is currently searching for a hungry and passionate Graduate Valuation Surveyor amidst these turbulent times to join a talented team of practitioners.
The Graduate Surveyor will enjoy a variety of duties and could progress through this medium sized firm, becoming MRICS qualified via the APC scheme.
The Successful Graduate Valuation Surveyor?
- Masters or Bachelors level degree in Real Estate - preferably RICS Accredited
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £25,000 .
- Full APC course.
- 20 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Graduate Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying