Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Project Management for a one of their clients based in Glasgow.
With an order book covering the next 5 years minimum and coverage across the country, this opportunity is certainly not one to be missed. Within the team there is currently 8+ technical Project Management staff at present, you will be required to provide line management responsibilities to junior members of staff. Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Project Management:
- Oversee the project manager department taking responsibility for project delivery.
- Cross selling with new clients being won and retained.
- Monitoring and controlling changes / variations following approval by the client
- Providing key technical and cost/commercial advice to clients across a variety of sectors
- Provide an astute service delivery with a first-class practice to promote the business.
- General line management responsibilities are effectively discharged and the project management team is led effectively
- Reporting regularly to key stakeholders including internal teams, appointed technical partners and the client
- To take ownership for the successful delivery of projects; giving leadership and direction to the team, managing design teams, effectively communicating with all parties, identify and manage the risks, planning and progress monitoring, development of appropriate project controls
- Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations
Requirements of the Associate Director of Project Management:
On offer for the Associate Director of Project Management:
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with, private and public sector clients.
- Previous experience of cross selling and a proven track record of winning & retaining clients within the construction consultancy sector
- Full member of an appropriate professional institution (CIOB, APM, RICS)
- Track record of delivering or advising on complex construction and development works
What happens next?
- This fantastic position offers a starting salary of up £70k.
- Company Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 8 days public holidays
- Professional Subscriptions Paid
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.