Macdonald & Company are working with a leading UK based consultancy who are looking to appoint a London based Valuation Surveyor.
There is a strong emphasis on the valuation of both commercial and residential investment and development properties and the team also regularly values mixed-use properties. The successful candidate will be predominantly London based but on occasion they’ll need to travel to wider areas of the South East with valuations required for planning viability, loan security, financial reporting and general advisory purposes.
Our client has an established reputation with clients in these areas and their focus is on winning good quality work involving high value properties with fees and returns to match. They offer a diverse and interesting case load, often involving Central London trophy assets and exciting development opportunities. Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Your role will be to help deliver valuation projects efficiently and in accordance with RICS Regulatory requirements. This will include the preparation of concise and accurate valuations and reports ready for director review and sign off.
Day to day, you will be expected to collaborate with valuation colleagues and to assume responsibility for smaller to mid-size instructions. Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience Technical Skills
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 software
- Proficiency in valuation software including KEL and Argus Developer
- To be well organised and demonstrate good project management
- Good data management
- Flexibility and resilience in working arrangements
- Excellent report writing
- Collaboration with valuation colleagues and across the business
- A good working knowledge of the RICS Red Book
- RICS qualification
- RICS Registered Valuer – we’ll support you in obtaining this as necessary
- Experience in preparing RICS Red Book Valuations
If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity then please call Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org