Role: Fire Risk Surveyor or Fire Safety Surveyor
Location: London & South East
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + car/ travel allowance + excellent benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction - Fire Safety Consultancy
Carriera are excited to be working with a leading fire safety consultancy who operate throughout London and the South East. Due to winning a number of large projects over the last 6 months the business is in the position to bring on board an experience Fire Risk or Fire Safety Surveyor to join their established team of fire and surveying professionals. The role would suit someone who has a passion for fire safety and a background in building surveying or building inspections and is familiar with various aspects of fire safety.
Our client operate within the property and construction sector and have key relationships with principal contractors, architects, housing associations, local authorities and private businesses where they provide a diverse range of fire safety services to the clients properties and buildings. They are recruiting for someone who has experience of delivering a variety of fire safety services including;
- Carrying out type 1 fire risk assessments.
- Compartmentation surveys.
- Providing ire safety training and advice to a variety of clients and stakeholders.
- Generating fire reports and building surveys on properties and structures.
Keep up to date with the latest changes in regards to fire safety guidelines, fire safety legislation and building regulations.
Work alongside a team of professionals within the fire service, buildings and facilities managers, surveyors, fire engineers and landlords to develop, amend and implement fire safety plans.
Identify fire related risks and issues across the client portfolio.
Develop new and existing client relationships.
- Degree in Building Surveying, Structural Engineering or a similar discipline (desirable but not essential)
- NEBOSH Fire (or equivalent as a minimum)
- CFPA Europe Diploma (desirable but not essential)
- Membership to a professional body e.g IFE, IFSM, RICS, CABE or RIBA
- Full UK Driving license
Competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 + car/ travel allowance + excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in the role please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.