- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £40,000 – £55,000 + Pension + 25 days + Professional Subscriptions + Bonus
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Work from home - Reading, Berkshire area
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor with strong residential experience? Are you looking for a growing company that can offer a flexible working environment and a broad range of work? This successful and growing practice can offer all that along with a genuine long-term opportunity for progression.
With a strong client base across the residential, commercial and housing sectors, this established Chartered Building Surveying practice is following a strategic growth plan which can offer continued progression in the future.
This role will focus on their residential and block management client's so a broad range of residential experience is essential. They respect experience and are happy to offer flexible working. They are a trusting and foreward thinking practice that has always offered flexible working.
The new Chartered Building Surveyor role will be a working from home role (WFH) and ideally you will be located in the Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire area.
Person Specification – Chartered Building Surveyor
You will have proven experience of undertaking building surveys on properties. You will also have experience in managing your own projects and prioritising your workload.
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
- Professional member of the RICS – MRICS
- You will have a broad range of experience across the residential sector
- Experience with block management firms would be preferable
- You will be self sufficient and comfortable liaising with clients and contractors
Roles & Responsibilities – Chartered Building Surveyor
- Residential Building Surveys/Homebuyers
- Specification writing
- Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Party Wall awards
- Licence to alter
- Contract Administration
- Project management
- Capital Expenditure Plans
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Project coordination of refurbishment schemes
- Building Pathology Reports (Defect Reports)
- Client liaison and development
Salary & Package – Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of £40,000 – £55,000 per annum dependant on experience and background.
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Transparent performance related bonus
- Discretionary annual bonus
- RICS Professional fees
- Mobile + laptop
- 37.75 hours per week. Flexible working
APPLY – Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors