Senior Building Surveyor
(Building Surveys/CA/Specifications - Resi)
£45,000 - £60,000
An established, independent private practice are seeking a client-focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, Twickenham based team.
Offering long-term flexible working and a personal/professional development focused culture, this opportunity is perfectly suited to a Senior Building Surveyor with experience carrying out Building Surveys, Contract Administration, and drafting Specifications across the wider Residential property sector.
This multi-disciplined consultancy has adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 12 months, have followed through on all bonuses and promotions and are now seeking a forward-thinking Senior Building Surveyor to to become an integral part of this exciting journey.
(Residential & Commercial with a strong Residential focus)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- CA/Specifications/Survey experience across the Residential sector
- Client-facing experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Based within commutable distance of the Twickenham
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Equity incentive
- Performance based bonus
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #constructionconsultancy #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames #seniorbuildingsurveyor