Senior Project Manager - Arts and Heritage
Central London Location
£55-£60k Annual Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a small team of experts in a growing consultancy. This consultancy is a recognised, successful and thriving company. The projects will be on a large scale providing you with the perfect opportunity to excel in your career.
You will be working some of the most prestigious landmark London projects in the Arts and Heritage sector, one of which would be a career defining moment for anyone who is passionate about this sector!
A successful candidate will be required to advise at a strategic level at the project conception stage, lead and overlook all parameters of the establishment and facilitate the overall multi-discipline professional project team.
If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager with Arts and Heritage experience and have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work, this role will be perfect for you! We are looking for an outgoing team player with the ability to build long term relationships, successfully manage complex projects in a proactive manner, prioritise workloads and deliver deadlines.
Key Experience and Knowledge
- Experience within the Arts and Heritage sector with a passion for this too
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Must have NEC contract experience
- Experience of managing commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project.
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management or equivalent
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following field's i.e. construction, project management, surveying
How will you benefit?
In return, you will get the opportunity to work within a team of 100 experts on various quirky projects across Central London locations. This employee owned business takes a lot of time to invest in their people, joining this consultancy could fast track your road to progression with the support from your team. The consultancy offers a relaxed atmosphere, flexible working and beautiful offices.
If you are interested in joining this team please send your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02070333100.