Macdonald & Company are working with a London based Prop Co who are looking to appoint an Asset Manager. The Asset Manager will be responsible for overall asset performance of allocated portfolio assets through unit lettings, progressing rent reviews and lease renewals, refurbishment works and dilapidations. The Asset Manager will be expected to identify, appraise and progress development opportunities to create further value and portfolio regeneration. The Asset Manager will also assist the acquisition process by providing due diligence support where required.
The majority of professional work is under taken ‘in house’, including our legal team and building surveying team. Our client operates a hands on approach, whenever possible, dealing direct rather than with 3rd parties. The Asset Manager should have good L&T experience, as well as familiarity with service charge processes. This is a great opportunity for an experienced surveyor to work for a well respected property company that reward hard work. Skills /Qualifications Required:
- MRICS – 7-8 years +
- Comprehensive experience in Asset management / Estate Management of property (retail, office & industrial). Management experience of ancillary residential holdings would also be useful
- Good knowledge of L&T law, valuation and property appraisals skills, awareness of current property legislation.
- Preferably some experience in development projects and planning processes.
- Proven track record to show personal responsibility taken.
- Highly motivated, well organised person with good IT, Excel and management software skills.
Please call Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 if you’d like to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org