Quantity Surveyor, London
A niche Cost Management Consultancy are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyors to work on a variety of high profile rail projects in London.
The Quantity Surveyor
With multiple roles to fill, the level of experience can vary, but the successful Quantity Surveyors will be able to demonstrate:
- Rail, project experience
- A successful track record of putting together contracts and packages.
- Rail, civils, shed background.
- Intermediate to senior level of experience
- £35,000 - £50,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus scheme
- Career progression
- Private health insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- RICS approved APC programme
- Vibrant working environment
- Excellent company culture
- Mobile and laptop
- Professional subscription
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Rail