Due to our continued growth programme we have a number of vacancies across England and Wales for RICS accredited surveyors with VRS certification.
We have a fun, caring culture and recognise that people are key to the success of our business. Our values are demonstrated by our behaviours: Willingness, Excellence, Creativity, Enabling Others, Active, Team Focused and Encouraging.
- You will be RICS accrediated and ideally have VRS accrediation
- UK Based - righ to work status required or visa to work in the UK
- Experience of residential surveying and mortgage valuations preferred but not essential
You will carry out inspections covering a geographical radius from your home, with full administrative support from our head office team.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- car allowance + milage
- discounts on high street shopping
- annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- regular CPD training including brand new specialist online staff training site and annual conference
- comprehensive induction package, mentoring and support
- surveying and home office equipment
- funded employee events
- a fun and supportive environment, with a full team behind you to help you succeed
If you are interested in joining our team please call Lisa Fife, our head of HR for an informal and confidential chat on 01249 444465 or email your CV using the application form below or visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Visit our website to see all of our current vacancies: