Blayze Group is please to be working with one of Europe's largest Real Estate investment managers in the search for a Research Analyst to join their team in London.
The incumbent will support the investment team through macro market analysis, data analysis, and support on investment proposals.
The role entails, but not limited to:
- The production and design of Investment Strategy and Research outputs (reports, insights, publications, data analysis, etc.).
- Writing of internal and external communications clearly and articulately to a high standard.
- Provide research support for transactions and investment committee papers.
- University degree (preferably Economics, Real Estate, or related fields).
- 1-3 years experience in a research related role (real estate experience desirable but not a requisite).
- Excellent writing skills, and a good intuition for marketing.
- A strong communicator and ability to build relationships.
- Have experience of and demonstrate ability to use a variety of sources ranging from publications to online databases to research and source relevant information.
- Self-starter and independent way of working.
- Fluent English; another European language is an advantage.