Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Senior Surveyor / Associate Director to join the Lease Advisory team of a leading real estate consultancy based in Hampshire.
The business are a well recognised brand who hold a strong reputation for providing a range of commercial real estate services across a variety of disciplines. Their local Lease Advisory team provide professional landlord and tenant advice on behalf of banks, lenders, retailers, occupiers and private clients across South Coast region. The team now has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Surveyor or Associate Director to join the business.
Your new role
As a Senior Surveyor or Associate Director within the Lease Advisory team, you will be responsible for undertaking and supporting the Directors with a variety of Landlord and Tenant related consultancy work. Here, you will be expected to liaise with a broad range of clients, providing an efficient and professional service.
Specific responsibilities may include;
- Undertake Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews and Lease Re-gears
- Prepare Heads of Terms
- Inspect and measure commercial premises
- Collate and prepare comparable evidence
- Negotiate with landlords and property agents
- Prepare a variety of related reports for clients and third parties
- Instruct and liaise with solicitors
- Assist with preparation for business development pitches
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed within the role you will need;
- MRICS qualified
- Preferably have experience in Landlord and Tenant consultancy work, including undertaking Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional client facing demeanour
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- A proactive nature and high levels of commercial acumen
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.