The Partners of an established Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong personable skills and the ability to take projects from inception to completion, independently.
Supported by the Partners, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given the flexibility and freedom to lead on residential, education, and historical building projects across the South East.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
This role will suit either a Quantity Surveyor seeking that next step up, or an established Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Degree qualified
- MRICS, or working towards
- Able to work independently.
- A track record of carrying out a full range of pre and post contract duties.
- 5+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Residential, or Heritage, or Education project experience would be a bonus.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Pension contribution
- Professional subscription fees
- Training and career development
- Annual bonus
- 23 days leave + bank holidays
- Mobile and laptop
- Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Construction