Shore are hiring!
Come join our great team of Building Control Surveyors!
Opportunities are available to join our dedicated teams working in London, Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
All posts have the ability for complete flexibility in terms of where you are based, either at our head office in Colchester, working from home or a mixture of the two.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous flexible holiday allowance
- Travel expenses
- Premium private healthcare with health related rewards program
- Payment of one professional subscription
- A performance related bonus is offered annually on top of the basic salary
- Ability to take paid time off for volunteering
Shore has a team of 22 Building Control Surveyors working at different levels depending on their experience. Working throughout the pandemic has demonstrated that we can all work remotely but still have great support across all levels. We have regular Team's catch ups and there is always someone available to assist when situations arise. There is a thirst to come back to the office, when restrictions allow, for the social aspect which we welcome knowing our systems allow us to move forward with the flexibility to offer efficient and effective working both from within the office and remotely.
Does the following interest you?
- Team based approach
- No individual financial targets - teams support each other to achieve goals
- The opportunity to check plans AND carry out inspections to become a more rounded surveyor
- The opportunity to work on commercial and domestic projects, small and large scale
- Modern flexible/hybrid working
- Tech package including laptop, tablet and 5G mobile phone
- Dedicated IT support and in-house database developer
- Excellent training opportunities
- Well respected Approved Inspector trading for 15 years
- QA certified systems
- Recently renewed PI insurance
If you are a qualified surveyor or working towards qualifications, or an experienced and motivated surveyor looking for a more balanced workload and new challenges; or a dynamic ambitious individual looking for additional support to broaden your knowledge and realise your full potential, we have the perfect team for you to join.
Shore has continued to steadily grow from a small family business into a larger company, but at the same time continues to recognise the importance of the correct work/life balance. We help promote this through family social events throughout the year and we pride ourselves on excellent staff retention.
For more information about the role and organisation please visit their dedicated recruitment microsite: https://webmicrosites.hays.co.uk/web/wemakeshore
Or for an informal discussion please contact Laura Kittle who is the retained consultant working in partnership with Shore on 01245 782130.