We are keen to speak to a soon to be, or recently SAVA graduated Residential Surveyor in REDHILL.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for any Residential Surveyor who is recently qualified or currently 50% or further through the SAVA Diploma.
With a basic salary no less than £25k-30k for those Residential Surveyor applicants still studying but ranging up to £40k for those newly qualified as an AssocRICS residential surveyor with VRS.
Locations of immediate requirement are:
- Sussex (East and West)
For suitable Residential Surveyor applicants they can happily provide:
- Basic salary £25k-£45k (DOE)
- ZERO threshold commission scheme (once qualified)
- Low volume, and varied workload
- Business mileage paid at maximum HMRC rate
- Full Booking & Admin Support
- Support and mentorship
- Excellent potential for career progression
If you are a recently qualified / partway through studies Residential Surveyor and reside in the locations above, or anywhere nearby please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.