Are you a Registered Valuer or Chartered Surveyor with valuation experience?
Our client is interested to hear from a wide range of people including those who are:
- Newly qualified or due to sit the APC at the next session.
- More experienced and looking to develop your professional experience.
- At a point in your career where you need to work more flexibly or part-time to accommodate your home responsibilities or stage in life.
You will manage a range of valuation schemes for non-domestic rating. You’ll need to understand the wider economic and commercial environment and have a good appreciation of legislation, case law and codes of practice.
The role will include:
- Property valuation to support local taxation, primarily three yearly revaluations for Non-Domestic Rates.
- Research and analysis of rental evidence to valuation schemes, having regard to effects of any proposed changes to valuations, making recommendations as required.
- Defending valuation schemes, including appearance at Valuation Tribunal.
Flexible working including the option to work a 3, 4 or 5 day week is on offer, along with a wide range of benefits.