My client is a highly reputable, independent Managing Agent specialising in Leasehold Block Management across Greater London.
Having recently decided to bring their Surveying instructions in-house, they now seek a Head of Surveying to lead the team, manage projects and liaise with key clients and contractors on complex residential schemes including cladding replacements.
Suitable Head of Surveying candidates will:
- Come from the Building Surveying faculty, with an extensive projects background
- Hold MRICS/FRICS qualification or MCIOB with AssocRICS
- Have 10 years major works experience
- Have the ability to mentor/lead graduates
- Present to clients acting as the face of the business on key developments
- Ideally (but not essentially) have some exposure to Cladding Replacement / EWS1’s
Our client is based in East London with their office well served by road and rail, however the successful Head of Surveying will have flexibility and the option to work from home 3-4 days per week (essentially managing their whereabouts according to the needs of projects, clients and surveyors reporting into them)
Our client is fully committed to developing their in-house surveying team long term so the successful Head of Surveying will have substantial input in the professional services offered beyond the immediate demand for major works management.
Salary is open but will likely fall in the range of £85-95k basic to start depending on experience.
If you’re a Senior Surveyor heading up a Major Works team within corporate or independent practice but would like to take the lead as Principle with a view to shaping a department your way please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.