n assistant or intermediate quantity surveyor is required to join a highly respected consultancy in their office in Sussex.
You will be part of a highly skilled team of QS's and will be given the responsibility to deliver on a number of high-profile projects across the South East.
Those with previous experience in a consultancy setting would be ideal however the practice are open to those with different QS experiences. Its important you can share in the values of the team have the desire to progress and be successful.
- You will be dealing with all aspects of pre contract cost management utilising traditional skills and the latest digital technology.
- While being under management and assisting the Senior QS, you will undertake cost estimating, preparation of tender documents and post contract administration, manage client relationships and service delivery on a project basis.
- You will be able to demonstrate a sound track record of service delivery in the consultancy
- Quantity surveyor who is degree qualified in Quantity Surveying and 1-2 years experience from a Construction/Property background.
- You must demonstrate an ability to undertake measurement from drawings and prepare pre contract cost estimates and are likely to have some recent experience with a PQS.
- You will work well as part of a team and demonstrate good people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- You will have effective client interface skills and experience.
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high quality professional service.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary in line with your level of experience.
- An excellent package which includes a great holiday allowance, flexible working patterns, pension etc...
What to do next:
The business is looking to hold interviews for the position as soon as possible so please don't delay in sending your cv. If you feel this role isn't the right move for you or that you don't meet the criteria please still get in touch with the Surveying team on 01273 391010 for confidential discussion so that we can update you on other positions we are recruiting for or just provide you with information and advice on what could be your next move in the future and how to get there.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.