New opportunity with a leading regional consultancy operating in the Residential, Healthcare, Science, Commercial and Education sectors throughout the South East.
My client are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Project Manager who can bring flair and natural ability to an ambitious and growing team.
This consultancy has an impressive project list already secured for this year and subsequently they are looking for a Snr Project Manager to join their team and lead projects for their prestigious and repeat clients.
The successful candidate will take responsibility managing projects from concept to completion, working both independently and as part of a larger team. You will be responsible for working closely with the end-client from early project stages through contract administration, construction management and completion. You will be expected to assist in developing relationships, managing current clients, developing more junior colleagues and contributing overall to the team dynamic.
The office is currently experiencing a period of growth due to significant project wins.
* Experience working within a consultancy setting
* 5years+ post graduate experience with either a desire to achieve chartered status in your professional field, or be already on that pathway.
* Exceptional client facing skills/communication skills and ability to lead meetings.
* Ideally from a Project Management or Quantity Surveying background
* Experience working on construction projects to £1m+
Qualifications & Skills:
Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (or comparable qualification) from a recognised institution at 2:1 or better.
For further information please contact Natalie on 01273 391010 or 07385 463858
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.