Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property, transport and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
Due to continued success in securing projects throughout Bristol and the surrounding regions, we’re looking for an exceptional Assistant Project Manager, with a strong focus in the Private & Public Sector, to join our highly successful team in based in Bristol Office - The Hub.
Our projects range in value from £1m to £10m+ and are with a variety of high profile clients in the commercial, infrastructure and public sector giving our Project Managers a diverse and exciting workload. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and make a real impact. In return, we will reward you and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
- Provide high quality project and programme management standards;
- Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues;
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary professional team;
- Lead communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools
- Experience in assisting to leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to adopt management best practice Project Management techniques
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle
- A willingness to work towards an RICS Accreditation or similar Project Management Qualification
- A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism - the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver who has the judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- The drive and self-motivation to have achieved a degree qualification and to continuously develop their technical and behavioural skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to influence others by sound judgement and good sense
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to our Clients.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability