A leading Cost Consultancy are seeking a professional M&E Quantity Surveyor as they grow the M&E, Cost Management team in Central London.
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a range of projects and must be able to prepare cost plans independently.
Initially you will be working on a array of high end, hospitality projects in London.
- Managing the M&E costs
- Providing commercial advice to clients
- Pre and post contract services
The M&E Quantity Surveyor
- 3+ years' M&E experience
- Able to produce cost plans independently
- Quantity Surveying consultancy/professional QS background
- Client facing and professional manner
- Team player
- Able to work independently
- £40,000 - £55,000
- 27 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Professional membership fees and training
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical and Electrical / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Construction