I am recruiting for a Senior Estates Surveyor in a client-side role to manage the existing commercial portfolio and look for opportunities to maximise income and support the growth of the department. This is an exciting role within an organisation which prides itself on investing in its people.
My client is a public sector organisation based in Birmingham. An incredibly forward thinking organisation who really care about making a difference to the local community.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Estates Surveyor will be:
- To manage the existing commercial portfolio in all L&T matters
- To identify areas of growth and opportunities for additional revenue
- To assist on valuations.
- To maximise income to by minimising turnaround times between tenancies when stock becomes empty
- To lead in the development of an increasingly strategic approach to asset management including the responsibility for developing and managing budgets and business plans
- Comply with all relevant protocols, practice and procedures including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' (RICS) professional and ethical standards.
The successful Senior Estates Surveyor will have:
- An MRICS Chartered Surveyor
- RICS Valuer Status (Desirable not essential)
- Have 5+ years experience managing a commercial portfolio
- Have experience managing contractors
- A track record of delivering value for money and continuous improvement.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary, experience and qualification dependant. A generous employer contribution pension and the chance to work in a picturesque location within a really supportive team.