A hybrid, Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a team focused Senior Quantity Surveyor from a PQS/Consultancy background.
Working from the consultancy's flush, London Piccadilly office, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a rapidly growing business which works across a diverse portfolio of projects and has no glass ceiling in terms of progression.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working within a team of 11 Surveyors, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall work on projects between £30m and £150m, usually on dwellings of 150 or more, preparing cost plans and carrying out interim valuations.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will mainly work on new build residential projects as a QS/EA/PM, whilst also acting as QS within other sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified and working towards MRICS, or MRICS
- PQS/Consultancy background
- Team player, sociable, hard working, ambitious
- A successful track record of preparing cost plans independently
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Direct route to Associate Director
- 25 days annual leave
- Work from home
- Team social events, monthly
- Pension contribution
- APC training and professional subscriptions
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Employers Agent / Project Manager / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / MRICS