Our client is a medium sized well established Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy and due to an increase in work load are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor/Project Manager to join their current team based in their Head office in Huddersfield.
The successful candidate will will enjoy a varied workload including acting as Employer's Agent, preparation of specifications and schedules of work, site inspections, quality management, leading site meetings, contract administration, cost control, design co-ordination, CDM Consultant/Principal Designer duties, Party Wall Act surveys and property (measured and attribute / condition) surveys.
* RICS or CIOB accredited construction degree
* Ideally MRICS/MCIOB qualified or commitment to working towards MRICS/MCIOB
* Minimum 4 years' PQE
* Experience of working with traditional and Design & Build contracts
* A qualification and/or knowledge of Principal Designer (CDM2015) duties
* Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel to projects throughout the UK
In return our client is offering an excellent salary and package to include:
* Flexible working
* Bonus scheme
* Be part of a modern, forward thinking consultancy
* Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Excellent fully funded training programme with regular in-house CPD events to support career development
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.