The construction industry in the midlands is booming, and our client, an exciting multi-disciplined consultancy, is playing a massive part in that growth and development. This exciting and fast-growing organisation is looking to strengthen its team of building control professionals to service its impressive range of clients. The Role
- Provide technical expertise and decisions to enable clients to implement and enforce the Building Regulations.
- To provide a comprehensive building control service to clients.
- Oversee the delivery of the services under the Approved Inspectors Regulations.
- To organise and progress assigned work without the supervision of senior managers, to include assigning projects for monitoring the financial performance and service level delivery.
- To assist the Building Consultancy department.
- To work flexibly and show and endorse the vision and values and behavioural traits of the organisation.
What’s on Offer
- Experience working as a Building Control Surveyor
- Knowledge of Building Construction
- Awareness of Planning Legislation
- Supervising building works
- Knowledge and the ability to give advice of building regulations
- Appropriate degree or BTEC higher in Building or NVQ Level 4 in Building Control or equivalent.
Basic salary up to £49k, Local Government Pension Scheme, minimum 29 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays. The additional benefits offered include payment of professional fees, flexible working arrangements including home working, mileage allowance and standby payments for any out of hours work that may be required
For more information, please contact us:
0121 582 0877