Bradley-Mason are a National Building Consultancy practice with our head office in Harrogate and 4 regional offices.
We have a diverse range of clients which include a number of national blue chip retail organisations and provide a full range of Building Surveying and Project Management services with a strong track record in Dilapidations and Project Management.
Our graduate training program is a structured path to your APC.
Typical day to day duties:
- Working on a diverse range of small and medium sized projects, managing quality, timescales and budgets
- Deliver projects in line with necessary statutory requirements, including Building, CDM and Planning regulations
- Assisting with general building pathology activities including surveying of building defects and associated remedial works
- Undertaking a range of general building surveying duties such as conducting surveys, writing reports and undertaking dilapidations assessments
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work
- Create and amend AutoCAD plans
- Prepare tender documentation, including working on NBS software
- Contract administration, including use of JCT package
The candidate will require excellent verbal and written communication, be efficient, well organised and happy to travel on a national basis with some overnight stays.
Excellent IT skills are a must.
Exceptional career progression with competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.