I am currently working with a Local Authority in Surrey who is looking for an Interim Building Surveyor to join their team.
About the role;.
- Have a good understanding of JCT contracts, primarily work on surveys, specification writing, tendering and contract administration.
- Responsible for maintaining, improvement and conversion of councils' building assets.
- Have responsibility for health & safety/compliance for the programme including construction design management, risk management and compliance.
- Ideally have previous experience in Car Park refurbishment
About the contract;
- 37 hrs a week
- Start ASAP - Flexi working
- £30-35 an hour
- Professional qualification - HNC or above
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.