Client Side Commercial Property Manager – SW London – circa £50k
Our client is a leading Property Development, Investment And Asset Management Business With A Track Record Of Regenerating Sites – Often Rich In Heritage – Into High Quality Mixed Use Spaces across the UK.
Managing their asset portfolio in house, they oversee wide ranging property types from Residential Blocks to Retail Units and Office Space.
With a healthy pipeline of new developments about to go live, they now seek a broadly experienced Property Manager to undertake the following:
- Service Charge Budget Management (across the portfolio including commercial)
- Managing external agents appointed to manage stock
- Oversight of maintenance, dilapidations and long term major works
- Buildings insurance provision and oversight, liaising with brokers as required
- Utilities management across void commercial/retail units
- Ensuring the integration of the commercial portfolio with the rest of the business and providing professional advice to all teams regarding commercial property and estate management matters.
- Overseeing and building good relationships with tenants, staff, agents and advisors.
The successful candidate will work office based in Prime SW London in amongst a highly professional and qualified team with a starting basic salary up to £50k.
If you have mixed use experience or worked in Commercial Property prior to entering Residential (or vice versa) please get in touch for further information or to express your interest.