- APC Building Surveyor
- £35,000 – £41,000 + Pension + 25 days + APC support + Bonus
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Twickenham, London and WFH
Are you a experienced graduate Building Surveyor who is part-way through their APC and has strong residential experience? Are you looking for a growing company that can offer a flexible working environment, APC support and a broad range of work? This successful and growing practice can offer all that along with a genuine long-term opportunity for progression.
With a strong client base across the residential, commercial and housing sectors, this established Chartered Building Surveying practice is following a strategic growth plan which can offer continued progression in the future.
This role will focus on their residential and block management client's so a broad range of residential experience is essential. They respect experience and are happy to offer flexible working. They are a trusting and foreward thinking practice that has always offered flexible working.
The new APC Building Surveyor role will be based from their offices in Twickenham, SW London but they also offer an element flexible working
Person Specification – APC Building Surveyor
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
- Registered for an progressing with APC
- You will have a broad range of experience across the residential sector
- Experience with block management firms would be preferable
- You will be self sufficient and comfortable liaising with clients and contractors
Roles & Responsibilities – APC Building Surveyor
- Residential Building Surveys/Homebuyers
- Specification writing
- Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Party Wall awards
- Licence to alter
- Contract Administration
- Project management
- Project coordination of refurbishment schemes
- Building Pathology Reports (Defect Reports)
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Capital Expenditure Plans
- Managing own workload
- Client liaison and development
Salary & Package – APC Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum dependant on experience and background.
- Workplace pension
- Transparant performance related bonus
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- RICS membership fees
- Mobile + laptop
- 38.75 hours per week
APPLY – APC Building Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
APC Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors