Macdonald & Company are currently working with a start up property company seeking an A-Grade Data Coordinator and offering up to £30,000 per annum.
Our client acquires social and affordable housing aspects of South East based developments. Their current portfolio is made up of circa 4,000 units with plans to double their construction pipeline. Our client’s ambitious plans include growing this figure substantially over the coming years approaching 30,000 units. They are seeking a driven and ambitious Data Coordinator to help them to achieve this target.
The successful candidate will support on various schemes across the UK and have experience of working in an administrative or data processing role. An eye for detail combined with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work within a fast paced environment are key.
Key duties include:
- Reviewing and uploading or large data sets onto a custom made CRM database
- Managing, organising and maintaining the database and providing insight for the streamlining of current processes
- Verification and processing of invoices
- Monitoring and highlighting upcoming reviews of renewals and managing their progress
- Compiling data and recording in templates
- Raising issues or actions with other team members
Our client is looking for;
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to think analytically and communicate confidently
- A candidate with an aptitude to learn and capacity to develop professionally
- An ability to work proactively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priority cases
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- High level computer literacy
- Confidence and ability to communicate effectively
Should you wish to learn more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch with Joseph Corcoran on E: email@example.com or T: 0207 318 5856