Associate Building Surveyor
£70,000 - £80,000 + Market-Leading Bonus Scheme
I'm exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking, commercially-driven private practice seeking a project focused Associate Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City of London based team.
This dynamic private practice specialises across the wider commercial real estate sector and boast an enviable client portfolio of leading funds and prop co's including Landsec & Royal London, and are seeking a client-facing Associate Building Surveyor to become an integral part of this progressive and exciting journey.
Offering a unique opportunity to work on a diverse project portfolio including CAT A & CAT A+ Refurbs throughout Greater London, and a chance to join a friendly, collaborative and innovative culture.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS with experience delivering on commercial projects upwards of £1m
- Client-facing with 3+ years private practice/consultancy experience
- Friendly, ambitious and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
- £70,000 - £80,000 basic salary
- Market-leading bonus scheme
- Accelerated development to Partner
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private healthcare
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.