Director - Building Surveying
Innovative Private Practice (North London + Flexible Working)
£70,000 - £80,000
I'm newly partnered with a innovative, progressive private practice seeking a Building Surveying Director to head up and develop a Building Surveying offering.
This flexible, dynamic private practice currently specialise in Valuation Reports & Residential Building Surveys and due to sustained organic growth and an expanding client portfolio, are now seeking a client-facing, energetic Building Surveying Director (or Associate ready for a step up) to join this exciting journey.
This is a unique opportunity for a Building Surveying Director to offer varied technical property advice including but not limited to; Party Wall Matters, Building Pathology & Defect Reports and join an independent practice offering permanent flexible working & long-term equity potential.
The Successful Building Surveying Director?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Experience working in a client-facing, consultancy focused Building Surveying role
- Confident working both independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Long-term equity offering
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #buildingsurveyingdirector #rics #property #residentialproperty #surveyingjobs #charteredbuildingsurveyor